Last updated [October 24th, 2021]
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our sites www. lauranolke.com. Here, Laura Socials FZCO refers to as (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a Social Media Marketing Agency. We work online with our clients. This way we can serve them everywhere worldwide and be in constant contact.
We help small brands scale through professionally-styled, conversion-driven websites, on a budget.
We are located in Dubai, UAE.
The personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering with us, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on the Site, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the Services and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, usage data, and other similar contact data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected from other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as from other third parties. Our payment will be taken from Stripe Inc. who will save your bank details once paying your invoice online. If you wish the information to be deleted, please send an email to email@example.com. The details will be deleted immediately after your contract ends with us.
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send administrative information to you for our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Request Feedback for our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
• To protect our Site for Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications with your consent. We may use your information to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for our business purposes and as legally required.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• Google Analytics. We may also use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services and to develop website content.
• For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Site, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to our Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Information collected from you may be stored and processed globally in various countries in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Such countries may have laws that are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. Whenever we share personal data originating in the European Economic Area we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the Privacy Shield or the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the countries in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may at any time review or change the information by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Opt-Out (RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING)
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to us for Processing of your Personal Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further Processing by contacting email@example.com. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-Personal Information regarding your activities on our Services and/or information from the advertisements on Third-Party websites for non-interest-based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
Email and Telephone Communications
Cookies and similar technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
“Do Not Track”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications, including our App. However, on many mobile devices, App users may opt-out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration. You can also opt-out by:
• Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions about this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com.
This Agreement was last revised on October 24th, 2021.
www.lauranolke.com (“website”) owned and managed by Laura Socials FZCO (“we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you.
“Service” or “Services” refers to any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
“User”, “You” and “Your” refers to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
“We”, “us”, “our” are references to Laura Nolke by Laura Socials FZCO;
“Website” shall mean and include “https://www.lauranolke.com, and any successor Website or any of its affiliates;
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided, or otherwise made available through the Services;
“User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the user for availing various services offered on the website;
All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes” should be construed as “without limitation”.
Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments, or replacements for the time being in force.
All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit, or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their terms of service.
Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
We are a Coaching Service and social media marketing agency. We work online with our clients. This way we can serve them everywhere worldwide and be in constant contact.
We help entrepreneurs scale through professionally styled, conversion-driven websites, SEO, Google Ads and coaching services.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
You accept that the details you provide about establishing any account are correct and that you will keep your details up-to-date. You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of your accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of your user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
VIII. USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
– contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
– is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
– violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
– discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
– violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files ;
– sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
– Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any such submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
IX. PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION
• All the purchases for any service available on the website shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
• For purchasing any service available on the website, the user has to pay for the appropriate service package according to its requirements. You will be liable to pay us based on the service chosen.
• The user shall pay for the services in advance, directly on the website. The monthly subscription is to be paid immediately after the first consultation call.
• While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
• Payment mode shall be:
• Online: Debit Cards and Credit Cards
• You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
•Stripe Inc is authorized to save your payment details such as bank account number and bank name. After the first successful payment, Stripe will save your details and automatically charge your card if you are on a monthly retainer. The invoice will be send to you at the end of every month and a payment reminder will be send 3-5 days before the payment will be taken from your account. If you don’t pay your invoice within 7 days or the due date marked on the invoice, Laura Nolke has the right to withdraw the money from the given bank account.
• We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
• You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
• When you initiate a Transaction, you authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third parties so we can complete your Transaction and charge your payment method for the type of Transaction you have selected (plus any applicable taxes and other charges).
• Website Package and Add-ons Subscription: If you purchase a Subscription of a Website Package, you will be charged the monthly, and annual (as applicable) Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your subscription and each month or year (as applicable) thereafter, at the then-current Subscription Fee. If you purchase a Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each month, or year at the exact date of the commencement of your Subscription, using the Payment Information you have provided for a total of 24 hours. You can upgrade and downgrade at any time but the £99/€99 for the updates and maintenance remain mandatory throughout the 24 months. By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations, starting on the day of the first subscription payment. If you fail to pay the monthly subscription within 7 days after the recurring payment each month, we have the right to unpublish your website until the recurring payment was received. Laura Nolke has the right to raise the prices of the monthly subscriptions at any time. You will be notified within 24 hours about those changes.
• Coaching Packages: If you purchase a Subscription of a Coaching Package, you will be charged the monthly, or in a one-time payment (as applicable) Subscription fee, plus any applicable taxes, and other charges (“Subscription Fee”), at the beginning of your subscription and each month (as applicable) thereafter, at the then-current Subscription Fee. If you purchase a Subscription, we (or our third-party payment processor) will automatically charge you each month at the exact date of the commencement of your Subscription, using the Payment Information you have provided for a total of 24 hours. By agreeing to these Terms and electing to purchase a Subscription, you acknowledge that your Subscription has recurring payment features and you accept responsibility for all recurring payment obligations, starting on the day of the first subscription payment. If you fail to pay the monthly subscription within 7 days after the recurring payment each month, we have the right to unpublish your website until the recurring payment was received. Laura Nolke has the right to raise the prices of the monthly subscriptions at any time. You will be notified within 24 hours about those changes.
• The refund shall be allowed as per our refund policy.
• We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
• We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
X. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By this Website:
● We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered Product and Services from our Website.
● We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Product and Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a Product or Service offered by the Website is not as described, your sole remedy is to inform us about Services for taking further action.
XI. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any product or service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per necessity.
XII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
● You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
● You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
o Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affects anyone’s privacy, contains violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
● You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
● You shall not misrepresent or impersonate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
● You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
● You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
● You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
● You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
● You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
● You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
● You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so to operate the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
• We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of the information listed by us.
• We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
• The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your business use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
• You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the website;
• Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of the agreement that may affect or be affected by such use.
• We reserve the right to reject the services for any individual or business which we judge to be unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is by no means limited to, sites that promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion, or sexual orientation and sites which infringe the copyright or are contrary to enforceable laws
• The client shall be responsible to provide text, images, and video, used in the designing and marketing services, and will remain the client’s property. Any such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
XIV. CONTENT OWNERSHIP, RESPONSIBILITY, AND REMOVAL
For purposes of these Terms: (i) “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, designs, interactive features, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services;
We do not claim any ownership rights in any User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content. You acknowledge that the Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws as applicable.
Your Responsibility for User Content
You are solely responsible for all your User Content. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all your User Content or you have all rights that are necessary to grant us the license rights in your User Content under these Terms; (ii) you have obtained all consents and permissions from all Authorized Users and others, for your collection of the User Content contributed by them, and transmission and use thereof as contemplated herein; and (iii) neither your User Content, nor your use and provision of your User Content to be made available through the Services, nor any use of your User Content by us on or through the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation (including, any applicable local, national and international laws).
Removal of User Content
You can remove your User Content by specifically deleting it or deleting your Account. However, in certain instances, some of your User Content (such as archived copies of your Projects or Projects shared with other Team Members who are still working on it) may not be completely removed and copies of your User Content may continue to exist on the Services. We are not responsible for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your User Content.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STORING ANY USER CONTENT, AND WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU ARE APPROPRIATELY BACK UP ALL YOUR USER CONTENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF USER CONTENT, WE WILL USE OUR COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO RESTORE THE LOST OR CORRUPTED USER CONTENT FROM THE LATEST BACKUP OF SUCH USER CONTENT MAINTAINED BY US IN THE NORMAL COURSE OF BUSINESS USING OUR STANDARD ARCHIVAL PROCEDURES. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE, OR CORRUPTION OF ANY USER CONTENT.
XV. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.lauranolke.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Laura Nolke by Laura Socials FZCO, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we’ve been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
Laura Socials FZCO shall use our best efforts to minimize such costs and expenses. Due to the nature of the Social Media Marketing industry, Laura Socials FZCO cannot offer guarantees for any of its Social Media Marketing Services and, as such, all payments are nonrefundable. Refunds to Social Media Marketing Services are not provided. Laura Socials FZCO cannot offer guarantees or successes for any of its Coaching Services, as the Client is responsible for the outcome him/herself and, as such, all payments are nonrefundable.
Any materials provided by the Client/Customer in the course of using our service shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is required under the process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this Agreement.
XVII. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
● any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
● any errors in or omissions from our website; or
● any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
● the privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
● any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVIII. SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our’s Services for illegal spam activities (including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails), other than for the intended purposes of this website.
XIX. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate with the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measures (s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XXI. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XXII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The website and the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the website will operate error-free or that the website, its servers, or its content or service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features.
We disclaim all licenses or warranties, including, but not limited to, licenses or warranties of title, merchantability, non-violation of third parties rights, and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties arising from a matter of dealing, course of performance, or usage of trade. In relation with any warranty, contract, or common law tort claims: (i) we shall not be liable for any unintended, incidental, or substantial damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business stoppage resulting from the use or inability to access and use the website or the content, even if we have been recommended of the possibility of such damages.
The website may comprise technical incorrectness or typographical errors or omissions. Unless required by applicable laws, we are not accountable for any such typographical, technical, or pricing errors recorded on the website. The website may contain information on certain services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a service on the websites does not suggest that such service is or will be accessible in your location. We reserve the right to do changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the website at any time without notice.
XXIII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
If a dispute arises between you and the website www.lauranolke.com, our goal is to resolve such a dispute quickly and cost-effectively. Accordingly, you and mobile application agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this Agreement or the website and mobile application Services (a “Claim”) following this section entitled “Dispute Resolution.” Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
For any claim arising between you and www.lauranolke.com (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute cost-effectively through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties, and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the law of United Arabic Emirates without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of United Arabic Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
We welcome feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at Lauranolke@outlook.com
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. In general, cookies have two main purposes: to improve your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences and to help us analyze our website traffic.
What to do with Cookies?
Types & Category of Cookies used
List the category of cookies used in https://www. lauranolke.com. For example:
If you sign in to https://www. lauranolke.com, cookies help us show users the right information and personalize the experience to the users.
c) Performance, Analytics, Research & Advertising
Cookies help us learn how well our site and web products perform in different locations. We also use these to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access this site https://www. lauranolke.com from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device. We also use third-party cookies to improve and personalize our marketing messages/communications with you.
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
Our Refund Policy forms part of and must be read in conjunction with, website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change this Refund Policy at any time.
I. REFUND POLICY
Our general policy is no refund shall be applicable for any payment.
You may not cancel your subscription before the 3 or 6 months after the first subscription payment are over.
In a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, for any issue the Customer can contact us through our email: Lauranolke@outlook.com We will respond within 3 business days.
We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
We take our customer’s feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.